Ok, I understand
Cookie Notice: This site uses cookies. For more information, please see our privacy policy.

Frome Men's Shed

"Shed Happens" 28th June 2018

This radio show from the Frome Men’s Shed is on Frome FM under the banner of The Health and Wellbeing Hour and is called “Shed Happens”

The Radio Show "Shed Happens" is on Frome FM 96.6, and frome.fm on Thursday 28th June  from 12:00 to 1pm.

You can download it as a podcast from the Frome.fm website.

Today’s show is a little different – No studio guests !

We have pre-recorded sections loosely called Sweden, South Korea and Wales !

The Frome Shed has been visited by two TV Crews recently one from Sweden and one from South Korea – The Show today will cover their visits.

The section on Wales was recorded at the Carmarthen River Festival where the Frome Shed were racing three of their Coracles in the Coracle challenge race for novices.

There was news about Men’s Sheds in the area.

News read by Lou Aylward

Studio production by Steve Gray

We had some music.

Music Tracks

• "The Shed Song" - Buddy Wasisname and the Other Fellers

SWEDEN

• “Wake me Up” (Extract) Avicii
  • “Hey Brother” (Extract) Avicii
  •  “First day of my Life” – Moa Lignell

KOREA

• Blue -  “Big Bang”

WALES

• "Can't Help Falling In Love" – Tenovus “Sing with us” choir (Carmarthen) - Live
  •  “I'm Feeling Fine “ (From Bugsy Malone) - Mini Players Theatre School – Carmarthen - Live
  •  “Bring him Home” (From Les Miserables – Live)

• “Another Day in Paradise” – Phil Collins

Contact details - Local Men's Sheds

Tidworth and Ludgershall Men’s Shed -  Contact: Michael Kelly Email: mikeckelly@btinternet.com

Chippenham Men’s Shed – Contact Trevor Eason. Email: theguys@chippenhammensshed.com

Bridgwater Men’s Shed – Email: info@slams.org.uk or Tel: 01823 698612 (Colin) or 01458 442212 (William)

Midsomer Norton Men’s Shed – Contact: Richard Jordan. Email: midsomermensshed@gmail.com. Tel: 07818 420685

Frome Women’s Shed – Contact Ros Whitehouse. Email: roswhitehouse2@talktalk.net. Tel: 07500 061624

Devizes Men's Shed – Contact: Paul Noviss. Email paul.l.noviss@outlook.com

News about Sheds in the area - read by Lou Aylward

4 Local Shed News v2 (4-07).mp3